Methods of withdrawal of funds from PariMatch betting company
PariMatch is one of the largest betting companies both in the Philippines and in the world. It currently has around half a million active users, and this number is steadily growing.
Players sign up for a variety of reasons: good bonuses, wide line, high odds, and the company’s reliability.
And it is the latter point that is extremely important for bettors, as they are assured that PariMatch’s withdrawals are guaranteed.
In this article, we will look at all the issues related to the withdrawal of won funds from the account. How to do it, what methods to use, what are the restrictions and limits and so on.
Basic rules on how to withdraw money from PariMatch
All money matters are always a big responsibility, so the bookmaker’s office has clear rules governing this issue. The first thing to know is that the company has the right to refuse to withdraw money if the withdrawal policy and rules are violated.
PariMatch withdrawals are prohibited if the deposit will not be used for betting. That is, the deposit amount must match the amounts of bets placed with odds from 1.1.
It is forbidden to withdraw money if the account is not used for gambling purposes.
In the cases described above, the security service may suspect money laundering, so the withdrawal will be blocked. To avoid such problems, the deposit made should be used for betting, and only then withdraw your winnings.
Also, the bookmaker does not recommend:
Transfer your funds between payment systems, for example, make a deposit via card and withdraw it to an e-wallet.
Withdraw your winnings to e-wallets that do not belong to the player.
Withdrawing an amount greater than the deposit was made.
What methods to withdraw money from your PariMatch account
We have worked out what the withdrawal bans are and why BC may refuse to withdraw money. The conditions are very simple and based on security and the prevention of illegal money laundering.
If you don’t have any violations, you can sort out how to withdraw money from PariMatch.
In total, the bookmaker’s office offers about forty ways to withdraw your winnings. These can be bank cards, e-wallets, cash, terminals, cryptocurrency and so on. The full list is available on the company’s website.
Let us briefly review each of the methods:
- To a bank card. There is a minimum withdrawal amount. The commission for the operation is not charged. The turnaround time is from one minute to seven days.
- Mobile payment. It is possible to withdraw funds to the phone number, there is also a minimum amount of money withdrawal, no commission, period of up to fifteen minutes.
- To an electronic wallet. Withdrawal can be made to the following systems: WebMoney, UMoneu, Skrill, MuchBetter and Jeton Wallet. The operation takes up to 15 minutes, the commission is not charged. There is a minimum withdrawal amount.
- You can withdraw cash at our branches.
- Via Neteller and ecoPayz. The terms are standard.
- Cryptocurrency. Offers 25 different cryptocurrencies to which you can withdraw. There is a minimum withdrawal amount without commission.
As you can see, there are no problems with the withdrawal of winnings and many options are offered.
But before you withdraw money from PariMatch, the bookmaker himself recommends to stop at one option. That is, if you deposited your account via card, you must withdraw in the same way. Frequent changes in withdrawal options may raise suspicion of dishonest turnover of funds in the account.
Are there any limits on the maximum and minimum amount of withdrawal?
After choosing how to withdraw money from PariMatch, you need to understand how much money you can withdraw. There is no maximum withdrawal amount. The main thing is to carry out the operation in accordance with all the rules of the bookmaker’s office. There is a minimum withdrawal amount.
Requests for withdrawals are accepted around the clock.
What to do if PariMatch does not withdraw money?
If PariMatch does not withdraw money, in this case we recommend contacting our support team. It is available 24 hours a day and helps to solve all the problems. You can contact us via e-mail, phone, live chat on the website.
Can I withdraw money from PariMatch without a passport?
No, to withdraw the money the bettor must verify his identity, i.e. prove it and his age. This is done by sending scanned copies of your passport.
Additional questions that may arise from the user
How to withdraw money from PariMatch to other accounts?
- You can withdraw your winnings only to the bank details that you deposited your account with.
Can I withdraw money if I have not made bets?
- No, you will have to make the bet in the amount proportional to the deposited amount. Only after that you may order withdrawal.
How can I withdraw without passport?
- No way. The player must be verified in order to withdraw the money.